Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So my best friend is here again. *rolls eyes*  My patience will be tested, yet again, this evening. lol

Skipped yoga and took the wired bandits for a jaunt outside, hoping to tire them out.  Alas, when we got back, Charlie continued his ripping around the house like a little hooligan.  FAIL.  They're both calm.  For the time being. lol 

Some cute pics where we can all say "Awwwwwwwww" :)
And then on Monday, I had an allergists' appt to get my allergies tested once again (it's been at least a decade and a half or two since my last tests) and lo and behold, I'm allergist to all fruits and vegetables (fresh), but I can eat them cooked, bc the proteins get broken down in the cooking process.  I'm still going to eat salads but have to make sure that it's washed very, very good.  I seem to be okay with lettuce anyhow, by my judgment.  Want to see how horrific (and fucking!!! itchy it was and still is, 2 days later....)...

Did I mention that I'm still itchy??? lol  I am also still allergic to cats,dogs (pout - I'm getting a dane someday Jeff, come hell or high water, I WILL), horse and cattle dander..... birch and oak trees, grasses, mould, dust, yada yada yada. I knew all that.  Now I'm part of the privy club that carries around an epipen.  I wonder what the airport thinks about these things... Right, you have to wonder?

Anyways, goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();