Monday, February 14, 2011

Woops, forgot about this 30-day thingy already.  Got Friday.  So I guess I'll do Day 2, 3 and 4 now.

Dad 2 - Favorite movie(s) - That's a hard one, I have a few.  Fear, Blow, Collateral, Shooter, It's All Gone Pete Tong, Taken, Rounders, Gia, Crazy Beautiful, Law Abiding Citizen, Weekend at Bernies, etc.



Day 3 — I don't just have one.  I like Intervention, HIMYM, Two and a Half Men, House, Amazing Race, CSI (all 3), Biggest Loser, Teen Mom, Real World, Jersey Shore, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, The Apprentice, Off the Map, Blue Bloods, Kendra, Kardashians. Yeah, I love my PVR :)

Day 4 — A favourite book - Anything by Stuart Woods, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Jodi Picoult and Alice Sebold.

I had a quiet weekend at home with the dogs, Jeff went up north with his brother and Dad to do the dog sled race.  He had fun, a lot of standing around though.  It was *almost* too quiet without Jeff at home.  Friday night I cleaned and watched the boob tube.  Saturday morning I got up,  tried to procure some UFC tickets to no avail, then went to my aerial class, which was fantastic.  Then went home, had something to eat, had a nap and then Tera came over with some wine for the evening.  Sunday morning, slept in with the boys.  Got up, showered, did two loads of laundry and had a bagel before Mom came over to get me with her 3 dogs and we all went to the dog park.  Dina met us there with Lily so it was a Bichon day at the dog park yesterday. :)  Went home, dogs were totally tuckered, Dina was going to get her car washed so she offered to take me grocery shopping, which I did while she was doing the Jeep. Went back home and had Nancy waiting for me so we went upstairs, had some coffee, she had tea, chatted quite a bit.  Then I made dinner as Jeff was on his way home and then he got home around 7:30.  Did another 2 loads of laundry of stinky snowmobiling smelling clothes and Bruce also swung by for a bit.  All in all, a quiet fairly uneventful weekend but had a good time with mom.  Sometimes it's nice to have the peace and quiet and then you can reflect back and learn to appreciate a person a bit more than you did previously.
 
Was just about to fall asleep last night when Jeff said, "Oh shit! I forgot something, can you check my closet?" forgetting that he had me turn around as he came in the door last night.  He had put a bouquet of flowers, chocolate, card and a dog magazine in a gift back and stuck them between his shirts in the closet that were hanging up.  How sweet!! :)  Good thing, we would've woken up this morning to dead flowers.  Sweet eh? Then again, Jeff can be the sweetest boy :)  This is one reason why I love him so.  <3
 
Happy Valentines Day  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();