Monday, April 25, 2011

I had a fabulous Friday out with Jeff, we went to the All About Pet Show, saw some awesome dogs (Harlequin Danes, Aussie Sheppards, Duck Tolling Dogs, Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, Goldens), some cats, birds and a few reptiles.  Got a few good deals there and I was smiling the entire time I was there.  After that we went downtown, walking around and basically wasting time until our reservation at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.  Holy mother of god this steak was to die for.  Jeff and I split a porterhouse for 2 and broccoli.  Good thing we didn't order a baked potato or anything because that was just right, otherwise we would have had to roll ourselves down the street lol.

Following that, we went to Starbucks and saw Arlene Dickinson and Jim Treliving on John Street, I guess they had just filmed an episode of the Dragon's Den.  We then waited for Bruce and his mom to come down and then off we went to the Jays game.  By far one of the better games we've seen in a long time. 

Saturday I didn't get up to much, good thing I decided to get groceries out of the way because it turns out that nothing was open yesterday!  Way to pay attention Lindsay!

We took Brian out for dinner on Saturday night and it was very nice in deed.  Oliver's been good and I finally heard from Mom by email so she's a bit more at ease knowing that Oliver's okay.

I started picking up sunscreen this morning, for our trip.  SPF 60! lol.  I can't burn the first few days otherwise I'll be a shivering hot mess in the water and that won't be good.

Anyways that's about it for now yo ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();