Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So yesterday everything came together for our OW Dive Certs.  Got a dive facility that has agreed to do our referral dives.  Costs a pretty penny doing it this way but frankly I'm not up to braving the cold Ontario water...yet.  I won't dive in lake water without a 7 mm suit on, forget it.  I shiver enough on my own in a 70 degree pool, much less lower than that.  So we're be doing those on the 15th and 16th, which will leave over a week of room to fit another day or two in diving.  Then once we bring the paperwork back with us, hand it off to Jack, we'll get our c-cards shortly thereafter.

I'm pretty stoked about our trip, which is 35 days away now.  We've decided to have one of Jeff and I's friend's come and stay at our place to look after the dogs.  His sister stayed with them while we were in Europe but there were things that were never mentioned to us that happened and I'm a bit ticked off about it still.  She put us in a difficult position and while I appreciate all the help she was and just how much the dogs love her, it really changed my opinion of her.  I don't want to worry this time knowing what I know now, ya know?

On our trip we're planning on doing an island tour, since Jeff has never been there before, the Bajan Queen, out on the catamaran, treetop ziplining, horseback riding on the beach and in the water and much much more.

Tonight, Bruce is coming over for dinner and a visit.  Not much on the schedule this weekend.  Must pick up a dive computer.  I'm sure Jeff and Greg will be putting some things together for next weekend's video shoot.  I would also like to take the kidlets to the dog park and I have to give the car a good scrub down, inside and out.  Sounds so exciting, doesn't it? lol

Anyways, that's it for today. Ciao. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();