Friday, July 22, 2011

Poor little Baxter was supposed to have his surgery this morning but they called and cancelled this morning so the poor little bugger has been parched since last night at 8 pm.  On the hottest day of the summer, no less.  Poor boy was up a lot last night just barking because he wanted water :(  So it's been rescheduled to Monday morning, which means we get to do a do-over of this on Sunday night.  I was planning on taking the boys to my mom's Sunday night as is because I wanted her to supervise them while I'm at work, ya know, with Baxter having a few stitches in his back and all and Charlie being the lovely doting brother that he is would likely help him out, since Baxter can't reach it.

Yesterday's temperatures were bloody ridiculous - I think with the humidex it was almost 50 Celsius!  As soon as you went outside, you were hit with this wall of heat, it felt like you were in a convection oven.  Needless to say, I'm not going to bitch even though that is uber hot, I'm just going to remind myself of yesterday on a day in the winter where it's -30 with the windchill. 

Greg came by for a visit last night, nothing too exciting.  This weekend I don't expect to do too too much, probably just take it easy because of the heat.  I have some cleaning I have to get done.  Next weekend is the long weekend, Jeff and I are going to try to go diving for at least 1 to 2 days then, not sure where, but obviously somewhere close to us. 

Came into work this morning at dawn and will be leaving a bit earlier to head home too.  Can't wait to get home and relax for 48 hours straight! WOO.  Don't know what to do for dinner, stuffed squash or buy something out....Hmmm. Decisions.

Anyways, that's all for now. Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();