Monday, November 21, 2011

To say that I was being irrational and jumping to conclusions on Friday is an understatement.  I was not having a good day. 

Nevertheless, went home on Friday and we talked things out.  He had also cleaned up our place, started dinner and was being super nice.  See, that's all it takes for a good Friday.  Just a bit of helping out to show that you care means the world to me. 

Weekend was alright.  Went to Winter Woofstock on Saturday morning.  Spent a small fortune on the pups there getting them lots of treats, a new dog bed and two new knitted sweaters each, which I plan on putting them in tonight when I take them for a walk.

Yesterday I had planned on going to Aerials class but that never came to fruition because Alex is sick with a lung infection.  It was just as well that I didn't go, I was not having a great day yesterday with balance and just generally being a giant klutz.  Bruce came by last night and that's about it.

All in all, a pretty good weekend.

This weekend I'm going to bath them maybe Friday night or Saturday and then take them to get some pictures with Santa :) 

I may make Jeff out to be quite the ass at times, and you know what? I'll never not admit that I'm not the easiest to live with either, but he's the one person that has the patience of a saint when it comes to me, but he's my best friend and I love him more than anything.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();