Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Work Out Regimen

The following is what I do on a weekly basis.  There isn't much that makes me not go or doesn't allow for me to go work out.  I actually get pissy if I can't make it to the gym, I've really depended on going daily, if not twice a day, especially since I quit smoking last year but it's also just a good routine to have.  It's good for the heart, good for the soul and it's actually a great way to break up the monotony of the day.  I usually go at lunch with a workmate, Danielle and we motivate one another to go on the worst of days when neither one of us feels like going.  Often Jessica will join us but she's been in hearings for the last couple of weeks and Marah is trying to get back in the swing of things.

I've noticed huge changes in my legs, hips and ass.  I have an ass now.  We don't own a scale at home, which is actually kind of nice since I used to perpetually weigh myself growing up, which no doubt contributed to me counting calories or not eating at all so that I could be skinny.  I have gained some weight but it's all muscle, as my clothes still fit me.  In fact, I can actually still fit into clothing that's 10 years old.  I know you're thinking WTF does she have 10 year old clothing for?!  Yeah, well I take care of my shit, that's why it isn't all falling apart.

So the week looks like this:
  • Spinning on Monday at Lunch
  • Spinning on yoga on Tuesday at Lunch
  • Spinning on Wednesday at Lunch; yoga in the evening
  • Yoga with Glen on Thursday; yoga with Danielle in the evening
  • Core class, then Combat class on Friday at lunch
  • On the weekends, I usually try and squeeze in at least one or two yoga classes.
All of the above keeps me a happy, healthy person.  It also affords me to be able to eat just about anything I want to without feeling guilty too. 

Anyways, short post. I must go.  Happy Halloween.  Be safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();