Friday, December 7, 2012

Ow.

I've been pretty sore since a week Thursday's yoga class with my friend Danielle but progressively it's been hurting more.  I've chalked this up to a psoas muscle strain and holy fuck, I was writing in pain sitting here at my desk in pain awhile ago, so much so that I was moaning and groaning in pain and making these horribly ugly wincing faces.

I think I strained my hips doing Full One-Legged King Pigeon or Eka Pada Rajakapotasana.  I'm tight through the hips but not, if that makes sense.  I think I have loose joints and while I feel that I have tight hips (and most of my stress and strain is carried in my hips, lovely eh?), my hips making "ka"chunk" noises as though it's popping out of joint... It's the strangest of things.  But I embrace it, my joints are all fucked, I hyperextend everything.  So basically when I'm old, I'm going to have retarded joints, probably have to get hips replaced and I'll have no doubt osteoporosis.  Good times.  LOL But that's okay, Jeff and I can race our wheelchairs down the street like badasses.  I'm sure it didn't help that we were horsing around last night either.  *Sigh* OH man.

But it's FRIDAY!! I'm petsitting this weekend but it's quiet.  Tonight we have a friend coming over for dinner, tomorrow I have a few visits then we'll head over to a workmate's of Jeff's for some drinks. And Sunday, well who knows.  I was hoping to catch some yoga classes this weekend but I don't know if that'll be in the books.  I should take it easy and rest but do you know how impossibly hard it is to stay away from the gym?  I mean hello, I went to a spinning class on Wednesday (I know, WTF?!). I get grouchy when I don't go to the gym and I feel lousy.  But I feel lousy now so I guess there's no difference, I should just take it easy.

Heading out to my work's "Festive Gathering" so I'm outtie.

Peace, love & Kindness ~
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();