Monday, February 4, 2013

About Me in 50 Questions


  • I got this from Lindsay at http://anteela.blogspot.ca and thought I would post it as well.....
  • 1. What's your favorite candle scent?  Vanilla, white sage, 
  • 2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? No bloody clue
  • 3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Bradley Cooper
  • 4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? I got married when I was 25
  • 5. Do you know a hoarder? Not extreme but sort of 
  • 6. Can you do a split? Yes, not middle splits though
  • 7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? I have pictures of riding a tricycle before my dad died, so very young, 2 maybe?
  • 8. How many oceans have you swam in? One, maybe the pacific too but I don't think so
  • 9. How many countries have you been to?  Gosh between 15-20 I'm going to guess
  • 10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Grandfather was 
  • 11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Sore subject, next.
  • 12. What would you name your son if you had one? Next.
  • 13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? My entire french section failed Math in grade 11 when we were switched from French to English and went through about 4 subs because our initial teacher adopted a baby.
  • 14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? 90210.
  • 15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? I haven't a clue
  • 16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Nope
  • 17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? This is easy, Brit. LOL
  • 18. Did your mother go to college? Nope. 
  • 19. Are your grandparents still married? Actually, they're all dead. My mom's dad passed away before I was born so I never met him.
  • 20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? I took judo. 
  • 21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? who doesn't?
  • 22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? Disney in Florida.
  • 23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? I'm fluent in French and English.  I cant understand most and speak a little of spanish. TINY bit of German.  Learning Arabic or Russian would be pretty cool but difficult I think. 
  • 24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? gray.
  • 25. Is your father bald? my step father is semi
  • 26. Do you know triplets? Nope.
  • 27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? I've never seen the Notebook. So Titanic it is. 
  • 28. Have you ever had Indian food? Yep, it's good.
  • 29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant? Ruth Chris's or a random cafe in Paris or Amsterdam. 
  • 30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Sure but not in ages, they don't exist around here anymore.
  • 31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? Costco
  • 32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?...I have no idea lol
  • 33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Lindz,  Leslie believe it or not.
  • 34. Who's your favorite person in the world? The one that I'm pushing away
  • 35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Somewhere with space and not a neighbour right two feet next door, so rural.
  • 36. Can you whistle? Sure but not well? lol.
  • 37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No.
  • 38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yes.
  • 39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Sure do. Multi-vitamins, Vitamin D, calcium, vitamin E.
  • 40. What medical conditions do you have? Being a crazy pants from time to time? Um, crazy low vitamin D levels, stupid food allergies.
  • 41. How many times have you been to the hospital?  Um, lets see 3 or 4, been admitted. Visits, many many times visiting the hospital for other people throughout the years.
  • 42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yep
  • 43. Where do you buy your jeans? AE, I have one pair of Guess, then the rest are Silvers or Mavi's.. 
  • 44. What's the last compliment you got? That I've got the prettiest eyes, maybe, I can't recall. That's sad..
  • 45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Only the really weird, or fucked up ones, never usually any happy dreams.
  • 46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Most teas I love. 
  • 47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? God, lots. Under 50?
  • 48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Science, or just being spiritual 
  • 49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? Can't recall
  • 50. Why do you have a tumblr? Nopers.

1 comment:

  1. 20 countries and you speak different languages. You are my hero! Really though, I am impressed. I'm actually impressed with most of this! And especially that you could answer 50 questions. I would get antsy. :)

    ReplyDelete

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();