Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What's up Wednesday!

Does marriage get any easier?  This past year has been B R U T A L!  I'm tired of everything being thrown back in my face like I'm the problem, I'm always wrong.  I'm so sick and tired of it.  I realise that I'm not perfect, I'll be the first one to admit it, but fuck!!  End rant.

On to more positive shit.  It's really hard for me to be positive when things are seemingly well and then they take an abrupt nose dive.  But I'm learning.

I seriously need to get the fuck away, get some sunshine, some relaxation.  I couldn't believe that today is only flippin Tuesday.  Wtf, bro? Woah, took a step back and worked for a few hours and then came back to this.  I need a WTF, today isn't Tuesday, it's Wednesday.  Can you tell I'm exhausted?!

And to boot, I went and did weights yesterday and then followed up with yoga in the evening.  *Sigh*

Took a day off today even though I get cranky when I don't go.  Going to watch me some Joe Schmo later and Survivor. 

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. Just read your last three posts ... hoping things get better for you guys soon. I'll be thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I couldn't reply to your comment via email, but I am obviously behind on blog reading as well, so don't feel bad. :)

    ReplyDelete

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();