Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Weekend Recap

So this past weekend was my weekend to pet sit and Jeff was out of town until Saturday evening up north helping out with a gun show up in Sunridge with his gun club.  Meanwhile, on Friday after work, I walked over to my mom's place so that I could borrow her car until Jeff got back Saturday night.  Friday night was pretty low key as I only had one visit.  Saturday morning the dogs tried to rouse me at the ass crack of dawn, which was very much unappreciated.  I told them to get the hell back to bed.  See, they're used to waking up early Monday to Friday and having their breakfast at 6 am.  Well my goodness, the whining and crying, you'd think that I haven't fed them in WEEKS!  Poor things are just so hard done by.  I dragged my ass out of bed eventually and then went about my day visiting various cats and dogs.  Jeff got home somewhere around & I think and I finished my evening around 7:30 so we bummed around for a bit before heading out to grab a bite to eat and meet up with some friends to see a friend's band play.  Needless to say, I was zonked right out and we didn't stay long because I just couldn't keep my eyes open.  I needed toothpicks.  And we all know how I'm damn near a narcoleptic... LOL

Sunday was a bit easier on the schedule.  Had a friend over for dinner, Jeff went geocaching for a bit with him before that.

Ugh you know what I'm doing?  As quickly as possible, running down my weekend and giving very brief, fleeting details, which is annoying but I see that as something I do when I'm in a rush.  UGH!  I have to get some topics organized instead of just running down my day planner-like.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.  I promise, tomorrow I'll be better. :)











 

 
 



Looking tired lol
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();