Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday morning

I'm making some nut-free Zucchini Banana bread this morning and I can't wait to try some.  I slept in hardcore, sleeping on and off this morning til, GASP, 9:45.  I got up, fed the dogs and guess where they are now? Back in bed lol

Last night, Greg, Alex and Frank came over for a visit.  This is all of course after Greg got out of the hospital, having been in there for 4 days.  Very unusual.  They didn't find anything, although I think largely what's wrong with him is that he's not allergic or sensitive to foods, he's reactive to many foods.  What he needs to do is to pay more attention to what he's eating and avoid those reactive foods altogether from his diet.  But it was a nice evening, we had a late dinner and I had a drink (something I don't do very often) and then they all went home.

Today, who knows.  I have just a couple more things to grab at the grocery store but that's about it :)  A friend of mine might visit later on and Jeff will be coming home from up north later this afternoon/tonight so we'll see how the day goes.

Peace and love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();