Thursday, January 23, 2014

Tired of Winter Already

I'm just going to put it out there that I wrote this really long post yesterday (Tuesday and Wednesday both) and both times it crashed or pictures and text just simply vanished off my page.  God I hate how glitch blogger can be sometimes, it's annoying.  So I had a tantrum, as you can see from the last post regarding donkey balls.  Moving along.... LOL

---------

We are once again in a deep freeze and it blows.  I think today is supposed to be "warmer" than it has been all week but still, it's -16,, feels like freezing my ass off or some bullshit like that.  It shouldn't be allowed to get that cold.  However, a positive to living in Ontario: thank goodness I don't live in Alberta because it's actually colder out there.  I've always told my mother she gave birth to me in the wrong country.  Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful to be Canadian and I know that I'm blessed, but couldn't she have picked somewhere like, oh I dunno, Barbados?!  That would have been swell.  Thanks Mom!

Speaking of, her and my step-dad came over on Saturday night for dinner.  They brought their dogs with them as well and it was just a nice, quiet evening with them.  Good conversation, good food, family/friends, you couldn't ask for more.


So now it's actually Thursday and we're almost at the end of the work week.  Woop woop!  For some reason, I'm really, really tired this week.

Yesterday I skipped the gym and met up with an old friend that I used to work with at the law firm.  It was nice to catch up and we're also on the same page on so many levels.

In other BREAKING news, our lovely little Canadian sensation boy Justin Bieber was arrested for drag racing and failed a sobriety.  Uh oh!   If he doesn't watch it, he's going to be a statistic.

More later....





No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();