Friday, May 16, 2014

TGIF!

Well.... It's Friday and the Friday of a long weekend. WOOOOO!  Jeff left me and the boy last night to head up north for a competition this weekend.  His parents also just returned Wednesday night from Florida, having made record time driving home in 2 days!

Tonight I'm making dinner for a friend and I and picking up some keys for a few pet visits that I've got to do this weekend.  A lady that works for my boss ended up having a hell of an accident with a 10 year old lab, fell, dislocated her hip and needed TWO surgeries.  Woman is MY age.  That's scary shit.  And then after she fell, the lab went and found a mud puddle, went and rolled in it and then came back to sit with her after he was good and happy.  Tomorrow I'll be doing a couple of visits, as well as Sunday morning, but other than that, I'll be heading out for the day with Dina to go to where the Alpaca's are, to get some things for my mom, as well as Dina needs some things for her dogs, which is fine by me because I get to say hello to Mr. Kramer, my 185 lb love of my life.  That's all I have time to write for now so have a great weekend all!


New Dress :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();