Thursday, May 8, 2014

Update: What's new

So we are back at home.  While it is nice to be at my mom's house while she's away and having all that extra space (and double the amount of dogs, and kick ass cable tv), it's so nice to be home.  We picked them up at the airport on Tuesday night and I swear my mother was from a Caribbean nation.  Her and I are not related in terms of skin pigment.  I am very nearly transparent whereas she, not so much.  Try polar opposite.  LOL  It's all my father's fault.  As with my skin issues.  And flaming temper.  And the red hair.  And on and on... lol

So I'm doing a 50 km practice bike ride this Saturday morning with some co-workers/teammates of mine to practice for the Ride for Heart on Sunday, June 1, 2014.  The number itself staggering but the length of time it'll take isn't that bad.  Yesterday I did 25 kms spinning and today about 30 km.  The first hour isn't so bad, it's the second hour that I've got to keep focused. 

Don't I look like a giant hot, sweaty mess?  This is in spin class.
 My girl Lily, our friend's dog.  Charlie is below. :)

 
LOVE this! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();