Thursday, June 26, 2014

This week has been pretty uneventful.  I had been hoping to bike with Jeff every night but it's been crappy weather Monday through Wednesday.  Today is nice, though.  I really don't care so much what it's like during the week than say on the weekend when I get to enjoy the nice weather as opposed to out a window at my desk.  And I'm realllllllllly looking forward to this weekend because we've got nothing planned.  I'm not working, I don't have a shower to go to or any other non-sense and we're both home.  This Saturday also marks our 6th wedding.  I literally cannot believe that time has gone by so quickly.  Man and next March, we'll have been together for 13 years.  Jesus.  I'm getting old.  Sigh.

We don't have anything planned for the weekend other than attending a Strawberry Festival on Saturday at some point to see our friend's who have a booth there.  They have a local farm that produces maple syrup and my god it's the best shit you've ever tasted and it's not full of garbage and corn starch like other brands have *ahem Aunt Jemima*.

Sunday, who knows.  I'll go to the gym in the morning.  I have to work on Monday and then we have Tuesday off for Canada Day.  Monday should be a wash since many people are taking the day off.  Our friend Alex is coming down on Monday night to visit, which should be nice.

Anyways, that's all I have time to write for now.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();