Friday, October 24, 2014

Well, well, well, it's that time again. Friday has creeped up on us...

 
I love this.  This is totally me. 
 
I am taking a half day at work today.  I (or I should say, we) ended busted my ass to go pick up these clocks for a retirement thingymabob and it ended up being over an hour away and so because I went above and beyond and did what no one else wanted to do, I was given a half day in lieu for my efforts and appreciation.  Totally nice of her, wasn't expected that's for sure.
 
So I'm off to do a 30 minute Jillian Michaels BodyShred and then take the bus home and meet up with my man to spend the rest of the day with him and the boys.  I'll be going out shopping with my mom later tonight, as she wants to get me some winter boots as an early birthday gift, and maybe an outfit or something.
 
Tomorrow, I'm off to Collingwood and more notably, Scandinave Spa for a massage and to also enjoy their salt waters.  I'm headed up there with three girlfriends and we'll see what the night brings us.  Hopefully no bullshit, or drama, but then again, girls bring the drama most times, don't they?
 
So have a great weekend all!! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();