Tuesday, November 18, 2014

13 Random Facts about Me

  1. I'm terrified of spiders.  Like squealing, chills down my spine and sweating profusely.  Not an attractive look. LOL
  2. I rarely drink.
  3. I quit smoking just over 3 years ago.  I still miss it. Sigggggh.  But I feel better and I know my lungs and heart appreciate it.
  4. I have a weakness for Cool Ranch Doritos.
  5. I am obsessed with Great Danes, more particularly Harlequins.
  6. I never or rarely change my body jewelry.
  7. I'm willing to take Benadryl to be around animals that I am allergic to (cats).
  8. I'm horribly accident prone/clumsy.
  9. I've had braces on my teeth twice.
  10. I had jaw surgery when I was 15 years old.
  11. I love order.  As is, clutter is chaos.  I've learned to let go A LOT since I've been with Jeff.
  12. Jeff and I have been together nearly 13 years and married for six.
  13. My fave alcoholic drink would have to be ameretto sours.
Is this not the cutest, EVER?!!  My neighbour and friend of ours saw these at a craft show I think she said she was at and she just couldn't resist.  They slide onto the collars.
 And lest we not forget a Tuesday selfie. LOL
 

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm, amaretto sours are SO good. They're one of my favorite drinks!

    P.S. To answer your question on my blog, my boys are actually poodles. But everyone thinks they're bichons! I think it's the way we get them groomed that throws people off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must be it. They totally look like Bichons, or some of Bichons in them. Totally cute fur kids though :)

      Delete
  2. I'm terrified of spiders too!

    God bless,
    xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fear, I almost immediately start crying it's pathetic lol

      Delete
  3. So fun getting to know more about you! I am also horrendously scared of spiders!

    You rarely drink alcohol!! I never knew that about you!! I thought you'd be another wine drinking companion!!! I still dig you though :) xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't drink as much as I used to when I was a young lass, but when I do, I do it up proper lol.
      But I do smoke a bit though...

      Delete

var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-36821951-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); (function() { var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); })();